Thursday, September 18, 2008

Michelle and Aaron : Maternity

I feel so bad for making Michelle wait so long for this sneak peek, so I had to post a couple extras to make up for it. I met Michelle and Aaron because one of my other maternity clients referred them - thank you Colleen! We met at the park on a morning that was soooo sticky and hot. You can't tell from the pictures but we were all a wee bit miserable from the heat. They were real troopers though and we got some great shots! Michelle is due in November and they already told me they want me to take newborn pictures - yea! So they will be appearing again in a few months.

Michelle and Aaron, it was great to meet you and I look forward to seeing you again in November! I hope you like your pics....

sims-1 sims-2 sims-3 sims-4 sims-5 sims-6 sims-7 sims-8 sims-9 sims-10 sims-13 sims-11 sims-12

2 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Cool photos. I really like the ones where their hands make a heart and the ones on the gazebo

Gigi said...

I always love belly shots! I never had any, and now..too late.