Friday, September 5, 2008

Tropical Storm Hanna

Sometime this evening, we are supposed to be in the direct path or Tropical Storm (maybe Hurricane) Hanna. We've already gotten a few rain bands from it throughout the day and it's definitely windier than usual outside. We've done minimal preparation and we're not too worried about it. We are planning to watch Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory in bed tonight for Mathews Family Movie Night (it's only the 2nd week..haha).

I am so behind on blogging (and everything else). I've been so blessed with a busy business and I'm trying to do everything myself -- working many many hours. With my only baby starting Kindergarten last week, things have been even more hectic getting adjusted to our new routine. Since blog updates are no good without pictures, I thought I'd share a few peeks of the sessions I'll be posting this week (and plenty more to come after that).

This is Anthony's good buddy Maguire...I took family pics for Maguire and his parents a couple of weeks ago.

craddock

This is Larrin & Jordan. I did engagement pictures for them downtown a couple of weeks ago and just this week I did a second session down at Fort Fisher. They are getting married in Ohio in November.

larrin-and-jordan

The next session was so much fun. Mom & Dad took me and my Mom and Dad on a boat ride to Masonboro Island. They have 2 of the cutest little girls ever and they were so well behaved (especially since they are 3 and 1!) Here's their 3 year old Jenna....

jenna-2

Finally, here's a repeat customer...my friend Jessica with her son Spencer and husband Allen. I took Spencer's pictures back in April at the park and this time we headed to the beach. Check out his crazy hair - I love it!

robbins_Family-3

Well, that's it for now. Hopefully we'll keep power during the storm and I can get through lots of edits and post more blogs! I hope everyone has a terrific weekend and for those in the NC area - stay safe!

4 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Good luck weathering the storm!

I love all those pics. They're all different people and different ages, so it's too hard to pick a favorite.

Diana said...

I totally forgot you took pics for Jessica!!! Man, Spencer is growing up so fast. I'm glad you posted these :)

Anonymous said...

Love looking at your photos - no doubt why you are getting so many sessions booked and perhaps a little behind on posting :)
Looking forward to seeing the McCain boat session!

Tricia

Ginger said...

I love them all but I think Larrin & Jordan's engagement picture is awesome.