Friday, September 12, 2008

The McCain Family

When Tricia booked me for this session, she wasn't sure where she wanted to do it. After a few emails back and forth, she suggested we take their boat to Masonboro Island. I jumped all over that! I love the water and any time I can get a boat ride, I love it! Even better, Tricia and Chris were kind enough to let my parents tag along. We had such a fun Saturday evening and Chris even took us down to Snows Cut so we could see the sunset. Mom and Dad helped with the girls and at the end, the little one fell asleep and the older one wouldn't leave my Dad's arms. Too cute! I hope we can do it again sometime.

My dad was into photography long before me (I always took pics, but didn't really know what I was doing..haha). So he used my back up camera and took quite a few shots - some of his are in the sneak peek below.

Tricia and Chris, thank you for a WONDERFUL evening and thank you for your patience while I get this sneak peek up. I should have the rest of them very soon!

Oh and their girls are so darn adorable that I had a hard time picking my favorites...so there are a bunch!

mccain-1 mccain-2 mccain-3 mccain-4 mccain-6 mccain-5 mccain-12 mccain-9 mccain-7 mccain-8 mccain-10 mccain-11 mccain-13

6 comments:

Diana said...

Awww...those are precious! No wonder you had a hard time picking them out.

Anonymous said...

Wow! You really captured expressions I want to always remember. And those smiles on Jenna are proof of some hard work!
Thanks for calling me tonight and for being so great to work with. Looking forward to the full session.

Tricia

Ginger said...

How sweet..I love them all..one of my favorites is Chris holding L in the air and she is laughing. I love the one with J holding the starfish. Great Job!

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

I love how the big brown eyes pop on the first photo.

Anonymous said...

Wow, guess I don't need Rogaine or Dr. Bosley! Your photoshop edits rid me of my bald spot...esp on the pic of me holding up Lilly ;)

Chris

Life Glimpsed: The Denglers said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!