Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Baby Jackson

I have been meaning to blog this session forever. I initially held off on posting until Mom picked out the pics for the baby announcement and then I got busy and then and then and then....haha. So here is baby Jackson. His older brother Carson was so cute with him and the whole family is so happy to have him here. I'm sure he's getting big now since this was a couple of months ago. But in any case, I wanted to share him with all my blog readers and I know Mom wanted Jackson to star on the blog as well! :)

close-up1  boys-together-outside

bw-closeup

carpet

carson

close-up-bw reeves-7 crying family mom-and-baby sailboat-sign toes

5 comments:

Diana said...

My favorite is the last one with the toes/rings. We'll have to try that with my next one (no, I'm not pregnant!!)

Diana said...

This is from Patrica (the mommy):

I do not know how to leave comments on her blog....but that's MY BABIES!!!! Love 'em!!!

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

I think my favorite one is the one that's just the heads of Carson and Jackson. That one is really cute.

What a fun job you have to get to meet so many adorable babies and take their pics!

Life Glimpsed: The Denglers said...

these may be my favorite infant pictures, you've done, so far!!

Gigi said...

I like the crying one and the striped rug! The baby crying is natural- and let's face it, we all miss the newborn cry when they get older and can whine instead ;)