Monday, September 29, 2008

Sherry: bridals

This past weekend, my sister and I travelled to Hickory to shoot the wedding of Sherry and Chris.  We had such a great time and I can't wait to share the images from their special weekend, but I promised to wait until they get back from their honeymoon to Bora Bora! The one thing I can share though is Sherry's bridal pics. She and I travelled to Chapel Hill to do these pics - she went to school there. At the wedding, Sherry had a couple of these blown up to 24x30 - one was a gallery wrapped canvas and one was mounted on 2mm styrene. They turned out absolutely beautiful and I admit, I was so proud to see my work at the entrance of the ballroom the night of the reception! So here they are.....  (I've also got another engagement session of theirs to share when I get a sec and I'll also show a couple of pages of their engagement album!)

Here is the picture she chose for the gallery wrapped canvas. Apparently "The Old Well" is a big deal at UNC Chapel Hill. She told me that you're supposed to drink from the well on the first day of school and you'll have good luck all year long.

sherry-1

Here's the photo she had mounted on styrene - gorgeous!

sherry_bw_closeup-1

And here's one she had made into an 11x14 and it was framed and on a table with various other family wedding photos from their families at the reception.

Sherry_bridal-19

Finally, here's some of my other favorites....

sherry-4 sherry-3 Sherry_bridal-8 Sherry_bridal-10 Sherry_bridal-21 Sherry_bridal-11 Sherry_bridal-24

5 comments:

Diana said...

Finally, a post where I don't feel weird being the first one to comment. Let me just say that Sherry & Chris rock!!!! I had so much fun this weekend...everybody was super nice and the ceremony was gorgeous (as was the bride). I can't wait to see all the pics!!

Pappy Dave said...

bea...ee..utiful

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Great pics! I can't wait to see the ones from the wedding!

Anonymous said...

Very awesome shots, I love them. I cannot wait to see the rest!

Ginger said...

Great Pictures! My favorite is the second one. Great Job Katie!