Monday, September 8, 2008

Katie's 2nd session - boy or girl?

Over Labor Day weekend, we went to Katie's mom's house for a cookout. It was the perfect opportunity to take a few more pics for her pregnancy journey/baby book. A few weeks ago, she had an ultrasound and was going to find out the sex of the baby, but since I wasn't able to make the appointment, the baby kept it's "parts" hidden..haha. So this Thursday, Sept 11th, she's going back again and this time I'm going along with the camera. So, I thought it would be fun to guess ....boy? or girl? Leave a comment with your guess (and your entry will go into the comment contest :)) and I'll make the big announcement on my blog once Katie gives me the ok.

katiep_laborday-1

katiep_laborday-2

katiep_laborday-3

katiep_laborday-4

katiep_laborday-5

katiep_laborday-6

katiep_laborday-7

katiep_laborday-8

8 comments:

Diana said...

I definitely think #2 is my favorite...something about the way the green grass and her blue eyes pop! My official guess is a girl. Although, if it's a boy, I have a TON of stuff she can use!!

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

And I think the first and third pics are my favorite.

I think it's a girl.

Anonymous said...

I believe this will be a Lovely little GIRL!

Love,
"Grandma" Mary in Wilmington

Life Glimpsed: The Denglers said...

she's beautiful. ok, boy.

Unknown said...

Oh, my gosh, what a blessing to have this journey in pictures. I love them all. One last thing, I can't make my guess public but healthy and loved is my desire!

mom said...

What beautiful pictures, but then with a subject as lovely as Katie (and baby), you couldn't have anything else! I'd like to say the obvious: of course it's a girl. But wouldn't it just be wonderful to add a little boy to the clan! Either way, it's a blessed baby and will be loved by all! Hope you will come to the shower we'll be having so we can get it all in pictures!

mom said...

the blog above from "mom" is really from Rausa...

Gigi said...

I think it is a girl.

Her blue eyes are beutiful, way to capture the motherly glow.