Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Meet Katie

Not me, Katie. My friend, Katie. She is preggers and I'm going to follow her for the next 6 months or so in her journey to motherhood. Get used to seeing her gorgeous face and her growing belly here on the blog, because we're planning to get together at least once a month to do a few pictures. Hopefully, I'll be going to her ultrasound as well and finding out the sex of the baby and if my schedule permits, I'll be at the delivery too!! (I'm excited, can you tell?)  So the other night, our 2 families got together for dinner and then I took a few pics of Katie afterwards. We did these in less than 10 minutes and at a shopping center - I love trying to make everyday stuff/locations, look good :)

Without further ado...here's Katie.

katie_p-1 katie_p-13 katie_p-8 katie_platt-3 katie_p-4 katie_p-11 katie_platt-1

7 comments:

Pappy Dave said...

EXCELLENTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
I love how you get better and better. Different people, different ideas.

Shawna said...

She looks so wonderful! Beautiful photos... love the one against the brick building and the last one!!

Gigi said...

It will be cool to see her progress in pregnancy and you will be able to do a great collage of pictures!!

Diana said...

Yup, my favorite is the last one. She is absolutely gorgeous and has the personality to match. I'm so excited for her!!!!

Anonymous said...

It will be fun to see her as the months go by! She's a natural in front of the camera!

Hollie

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Katie is gorgeous! I love her eyes! It'll be fun to see more photos as the pregnancy progresses. When do you take her pics next?


Someday, you'll need to move to MN for 9 months. lol.

Kelly S. said...

did you really spraypaint the wall or add that with ps?

Love the n black and whit one, she is loveley!