Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Wilson Family

I belong to an online message board for photographers and there are people on there from all over the world. A few weeks ago, one of the ladies on there told me she was going to be coming to Wrightsville Beach (from Ohio) and wanted to know if I would take pictures of her family. Last week I headed down to their beach house and I'm so glad I did. This family was such a riot!! I was a little nervous at first to be taking pics for another photographer, but Jodi and her family made me feel right at ease and they were willing to do anything I asked. So here are a few of my favorites.

Jodi - thank you for asking me to take pics of your (hillarious) family! I hope you love them and I hope to do it again next year!

wilson-1 wilson-3 wilson-5 wilson-4 wilson-6 wilson-7 wilson-8 wilson-9 wilson-11 wilson-10

While I was taking pictures of each of the kids individually, the rest of the family was giving them grief and teasing them. While I was taking pics of one of the boys, I turned around quick and got this! (the guilty parties)

wilson-12 wilson-13 wilson-14

8 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

My favorite photo is the very first one of the whole family. It's a great shot of everyone.

--sme said...

These are fantastic!!!

tizzylish said...

You've got some great shots! I like the first one the best with the houses in the background. Looks like you all had a great time!

Renee said...

I have to plan my next vacation around getting my family pic by you!!

Anonymous said...

thank you so much katie. these are absolutely so much fun!! love them all. the"guilty party" one is a riot. you really captured my goofy family. hope you aren't stressing out over your vacation!many tahnks again for such great captures!

Gigi said...

I really like the third picture- nice colors.

Anonymous said...

I like how everyone wore different colors, not just white and khaki! Looks like a fun family!

Hollie

Unknown said...

this picture is awesome, what a great idea of everyone turning their back but the grandparents.