Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Hesmer Family

Wow...2 posts in one day...crazy huh?

I don't think the whole family has this last name, but the person who hired me does (Keely) :) Her parents, 2 sisters and their families were in town and we went to the park for some pictures. Typically, I do my sessions about an hour before sunset, but one of the sisters was flying out of ILM later in the afternoon, so we had to get together at 10am. It was HOT! And it was Sunny! So we had to find as many shady spots as possible. I think they came out pretty good and I hope the family agrees with me!

Be sure to leave a comment since I have a comment contest going on right now (see the post at the top of the blog for more details).

hesmer-1 hesmer-2 hesmer-3 hesmer-4 hesmer-5 hesmer-7 hesmer-8 hesmer-10 hesmer-9 hesmer-11 hesmer-12

5 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Cool pics!

I have a question for you. I've been following your blog for quite a while, but I've yet to have you photograph my family (yes, we're doing that soon). But I was wondering if you suggest families to wear coordinating clothes or if people just like to do that and choose to do that on their own?

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

i like the whole family on the playground set.. kind of cool.. lesley

tizzylish said...

LOVE the family photo on the playground equipment...very creative idea!

Gigi said...

The playground equipment is awesome to use for "props." I am so glad you do photography "on location"

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys were at Ogden Park..love the playground! Great shots, despite the heat!

Hollie