Friday, July 11, 2008

The Sheally Family

The other night I had a session with the Sheally family. I had never met them before but I had talked to Bennie on the phone before because he is my insurance agent! (So call him if you need car, homeowners, renters, or business insurance!) He has a beautiful family - married to wife Jana and they have a 4 year old boy and a 1 year old girl. Mom had dressed them in white with pink accents -and the colors went so nice with the sand/water, etc. I also was thrilled when I saw Mom pull out the tutu for the little one.

Thanks guys for a great time - I hope to take some more tutu pictures soon! :)

sheally-1 sheally-2 sheally-4 sheally-6 sheally-3 sheally-5 sheally-7 sheally-10 sheally-8 sheally-9 sheally-11

3 comments:

Amanda Dengler said...

OH I LOVE PINK!! ok, that's out of the way.

these family photos are awesome. this family looks so chill. i bet they actually let you do your job as a photographer, and didn't expect you to be a baby entertainer. ha. great job.

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

What a gorgeous family! I think my favorite is the first one -- it's a perfect family portrait!!

Gigi said...

These are great! The white and pink is awesome!