Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Clendennings

A couple of weeks ago...I went down to Myrtle Beach to take pictures of the Clendenning family on vacation. My friend Katrina is married to Jimmy and they have 3 kids. Jimmy's parents, brother, sister in law and nephews were all there with them at the condo, as well as their cousin Jodie. Anthony got to go along with me because Katrina's oldest son and Anthony played Tball together in the spring.  They were staying at a gorgeous resort ..they had a really nice grassy area that we started taking pics at and then some of us made our way down to the beach for a few more. I took Baby Asher's newborn pics back in March and I can't believe how big he has gotten in just 4 short months.

Thanks for inviting me to MB, Clendenning family! Hope you like your pics!clendenning-12

clendenning-2 clendenning-6 clendenning-9  clendenning-20 clendenning-24 clendenning-26 clendenning-36 clendenning-37

3 comments:

Diana said...

Oh my goodness, Asher is getting HUGE!! I really like the individual kids pics. Can't wait to see the rest!

Life Glimpsed: The Denglers said...

these are precious. and hey, i meant to compliment you on carie beth's pictures. i was at her house yesterday and she showed me the picture book you put together for vladik - beautiful. one night carie and i went through all of the pictures after you posted then online - she was bubbling over with pure joy. good job :)

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

I love the individual pics too. Especially the one of the baby, who I am assuming is Asher.

It looks like he's on real grass. I didn't know that had that in Myrtle Beach/Wilmington/coast region. lol. I suppose at resorts, they can make anything happen.