Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Darnell Family

Jen (mom) and I used to work together and we have been planning to do this session forever! We finally got together about a week ago while her inlaws were in town and we headed to the beach. I always try to do things a little different, so not everyone's session is the same. We did a sandy feet shot..but we did it up on the lifeguard stand and at a different angle. I love the picture of Grandma & Grandpa looking into each other's eyes. They've been married for a looong time and you can tell they are still very much in love.

Thanks Darnell family for a fun evening - I hope you like your sneak peek!

darnell-1

darnell-2 darnell-3bw darnell-4 darnell-5 darnell-6 darnell-7 darnell-8 darnell-9 darnell-10

7 comments:

Diana said...

Ooh!! I love these!!! My absolute favorite is the one of Jen & Tristan with their heads together. Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Diana, that was on of my favorites also.. of Jen and Tristan on the ground.. Tristan looks alittle testy on the first shot with the whole family..Katie got some great shots.. :)

Anonymous said...

oops that was me, Lesley that just posted..

Anonymous said...

oops that was me, Lesley that just posted..

Life Glimpsed: The Denglers said...

these are so awesome! diddo on the heads in the sand ;) and i love the one where they're in the lifeguard tower, too. you do awesome work :)

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

I love the light from the sun in the second photos.

I hope the Darnell family enjoys the photos! I think they're great pics!

Anonymous said...

These are great! I am partial to the one of Jen and Tristan with their heads together(you did the same for my girls!) Great job!!

Hollie