Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm Outta Here...

I'm going on vacation, leaving at 2:45pm today (Haven't packed yet!! ugggggh) I'll be back in the office on August 7th. In the meantime, you can leave me an email or send one to my assistant Diana (diana@katiemathewsphotography.com). One of us will get back to you within 24-48 hours. If you need to schedule an appointment, Diana can do that.

Just a quick couple of pics for my dear friend Lesley. I'll post a couple of more when I get back, but I met her and her family the other day for baby Andrew's 6 month pictures. I can't believe it's already been 6 months since he was born!! Check out his newborn session here and here.

whitby-1whitby-3 whitby-2

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooohhhh - I love them! Too cute! Can't wait to see the rest! :)

Hollie

Diana said...

Sweet baby!!!! Nothing like a baby face to make your day a little brighter :)

Gigi said...

Wow- you are right 6 mo does go by fast! As a photographer it must be fun to watch these babies grow!!

I like the middle one the best (so far, since there are more to come
:))

Anonymous said...

what a doll. great shots.

Kelly S. said...

these are great! love the colors and he is a cutie!