Friday, August 8, 2008

I'm back!

Hi Everyone!

I'm back from my trip and had a great time. I'm working on catching up on emails and I'm behind on a ton of edits - so please continue to be patient. Now I'll have the Olympics to watch at all hours of the day while I edit :)

When I read other photographer's blogs, I always enjoy when they share some of their personal life. I've been meaning to do that more, so I thought I would share my trip with you. Visit my personal blog if you'd like to see pictures from my trip, along with journaling.

I've got blog posts to catch up on too and I start shooting sessions again next week. Don't forget about the August special. Book your session(s) for the rest of the year before August 15th, pay by August 31st and you will still get the $50 rate. As of September 15th, my session fee will be $75 for up to 4 people.

Have a great weekend!

Katie

5 comments:

Pappy Dave said...

You know I love your photography. If you are this good now, can you imagine how D--- good you'll be after you have a little more time under your belt? I can hardly wait to see what happens next.

Anonymous said...

Emailed you on your main site, But had to say GREAT shots =) I love your framing and lighting.

jana7h said...

Want to do my friends' wedding August 29th, 2009???? :) UP here of course haha! :) You're still amazing even if you cant!!!

jana7h said...

Want to do my friends' wedding August 29th, 2009???? :) UP here of course haha! :) You're still amazing even if you cant!!!

jana7h said...
This comment has been removed by the author.