Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Natalie & Daniel - June 14, 2008

I started the day meeting the girls at the Salon to get their hair done. Natalie and Daniel had a very small wedding and opted to not have a formal wedding party, but Natalie's sister, 2 friends and soon to be step daughter came along for the fun. After the salon, we headed to the bed and breakfast downtown where they were staying and the girls finished getting ready. Finally, we went to Natalie's Mom's house where the ceremony/reception was to take place. Her mom did such a great job putting everything together..there were only 16 guests, 4 tables with 4 chairs each, table settings etc. It was really nice and a lot of fun. But it was HOT!!

Congratulations Natalie and Daniel!!

Getting the hair done at Belk...

getting-ready-collage

Melissa didn't like how hers turned out so she re-did hers...we all liked it much better afterwards!

natalie_and_daniel-6

A toast to the beautiful bride...

natalie_and_daniel-7

I think this one is so cute....The bride and her soon to be step daughter putting on their makeup...

natalie_and_daniel-8

natalie_and_daniel-9

When Natalie's mom hired me, we chatted on the phone and she told me all about the plans for the wedding. She told me that it was not going to be very traditional and Natalie would not be wearing a traditional wedding dress. When she was describing to me what she would be wearing...I didn't know what to expect. But her dress was so cute and totally fit her personality!

natalie_and_daniel-10

natalie_and_daniel-11

These girls were a riot and made me feel so welcome...we had such a fun morning together...natalie_and_daniel-12

Daniel waiting for his bride...natalie_and_daniel-13

As you can see..the wedding was held in her Mom's front yard...and luckily there was enough shade for everyone..natalie_and_daniel-14

natalie_and_daniel-15

I though this was so sweet....after they exchanged rings...they were still holding hands and Natalie kept running her hand over Daniel's ring...natalie_and_daniel-16

The Happy Family...natalie_and_daniel-17

natalie_and_daniel-19

2 comments:

Diana said...

Great job as usual. I think my favorite of this bunch is the last one of them smooching.

And might I be the first to point out that your new blog header ROCKS!!!

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

That's a really cool collage you made of the girls getting their hair done. I hope Natalie and Daniel like the photos!

Also, I love your new banner too. I was excited to see it published!