Saturday, June 28, 2008

Busy Busy Busy...

Just wanted to make a quick post to let everyone know I am working nonstop as fast as I can....I'm behind on edits and blogging and it's not for lack of trying. My family will tell you they only see me at the computer or headed out for a photoshoot. In any case...2 weeks ago I had the pleasure of photographing a small/intimate afternoon wedding for Natalie and Daniel and then that evening, I travelled to Burgaw to do a family session (see I told you I'm busy! haha) I'm hoping to have these 2 sneak peeks up on Monday, but in the meantime, here is one from each event.

Thank you to all of my clients for your patience. Oh, did I mention that after 5 hours of work today my computer crashed and I lost my work? Don't worry, I didn't lose any images...just the work I had done to them....arrrrggh. Oh and just FYI - I have tons of back ups of every session - so no need to worry that I will ever lose your images :)

Ok here's Natalie and Daniel....

And here's little Leah....

3 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

I love what you did to the background on Leah's photo. Awesome job!

Diana said...

Just thought I'd "testify" for you...we really do only see her on rare occasions. She hardly emails anymore, hardly calls on the phone...busy lady! But in the end, the pics are worth it :) Keep working!! (Maybe some day you can hire me as your part-time office assistant)

Anonymous said...

Well glad to know I am not being ignored.. :) I am so happy you have been blessed with such large amount of business. I look forward to hearing from you soon. :) Lesley