Monday, June 2, 2008

Danielle + Senior Session

Last week I met Danielle and her Mom for a senior session. Danielle is going to be one of my senior reps (basically she earns free prints and other stuff - and gets a free session - and in turn she tells all her friends how awesome I am and they come get their pics done by me :)) Anyways, I knew Danielle's mom already and when she showed up with her gorgeousssss daughter I was so excited to get started.

We met downtown and spent about 45 min down there - found some cool spots. Then we headed to the beach where Danielle changed clothes (twice). It was not hard at all to get great pics of this beautiful young woman - and her personality matched too!

If you or anyone you know is going to be a senior in the fall and are interested in being one of my reps, have them contact me (katie@katiemathewsphotography.com).











3 comments:

Diana said...

Dang! I wish my senior pics looked that great! haha.

Gigi said...

The JW Brooks one looks like an ad! Awesome.

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Gorgeousssss, indeed! These are awesome! You had some really great lighting on those shots at the beach. I love how the light reflects off her hair.