Saturday, June 21, 2008

Our Family

So I was born and raised in Minnesota. When I moved to NC, I met my hubby. His cousin, born and raised in NC met a guy from Minnesota, married him and now they live up there (ironic huh?) Ginger and Collin just had their first baby - James. (Collin has 2 children from a previous marriage). They all came down to Kure Beach for a week so everyone could meet baby James and I was honored that they asked me to take some family pictures. Ginger (the mommy) has one sister Angie who has a son, Harry. He was in some of the pics too with his cousins.

Thanks guys for having me...hopefully we'll get to see you in MN in August! Enjoy your sneak peek (it's a little long....I got carried away.haha).
















1 comment:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

I love the 2nd photo of James. He is such a cutie-patootie. Congrats, Collin and Ginger!