Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Kristin + Brian ~ 5.31.08

A couple of weeks ago, my wonderful assistant (my sister, Diana) and I shot a fairly small wedding here in Wilmington. The location was at the beautiful UNCW Wise House (a big ole mansion!) They didn't have a big wedding party, just themselves and a best man and maid of honor and about 75 family and friends. The weather was mighty hot, but clear - guests could spend time indoors or out. There was a slight change in plans, so the wedding was held later in the evening on the porch, but everything was still nice and I think we captured it well.

Congratulations Kristin & Brian!



















3 comments:

Gigi said...

Great pictures! (As usual) It is nice you took some great pictures of her dress and flowers. These pictures also help remember the important day.

Diana said...

Oh yes, it was definitely a hot day!! But I learn more each time we shoot together...these pics turned out really good!

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

For some reason the photo of the groom reminds me of Leo in Titanic. Something about the tux and the glass doors.

Good work!