Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day! (and the ordering problem)

Happy Father's Day to all of you fathers out there - especially my hubby, my daddy, and my father in law. We love you!

I believe I have found a temporary solution for my ordering problem. The tech guys are STILL trying to fix it, but in the meantime, you should be able to order like normal - it's just the back end that has been adjusted. So, if it's not too much trouble, when you place an order in the next few days, please send me an email and let me know. That way I'll be sure not to miss any. Also, if you have placed an order in the last 10 days and I have not contacted you, please place it again and send me an email. I apologize for any inconvenience and I appreciate your patience!

Finally, I have been super duper busy and I have lots of blogging to do. So I thought it appropriate to end today's post with a picture from one of my recent family sessions - a daddy and his boys! The rest of this family's sneak peek should be up tomorrow!

No comments: