Friday, October 3, 2008

Sherry and Chris - more engagement pics

As promised, here are a few pics from Sherry and Chris' 2nd engagement session with me. I then took the pics from both sessions and made 2 engagement albums for them. The engagement books were hard cover, black leather, and they had their names and wedding date imprinted in silver on the bottom right hand cover. I should've taken some pics before I gave them to her but they are long gone now. I filled the book with pics from our sessions for their guests to see and then I left white space for guests to sign/write them a message. They were a HUGE hit at the wedding!! So I thought I'd include a couple of pages from their album so you can see what I'm talking about. If you are interested in having a book like this (or another book with your session photos in it), contact me for pricing. Note - Sherry wanted all black and white pics.

book1_page2and3 book2_page6and7 sherry_chris_UNCW-3 sherry_chris_UNCW-7 sherry_chris_UNCW-23 sherry_chris_UNCW-27 sherry_chris_UNCW-40 sherry_chris_UNCW-42

1 comment:

Pappy Dave said...

Very cool pics. I don't know how you do it, but you seem to be getting better and better all the time.