Friday, October 17, 2008

Lacey and Russ

Lacey and Russ got engaged a few weekends ago and asked me if I could take a few pics of them at the beach to include in their invitation to their engagement party. These pics were so easy - they are gorgeous! We had fun too and had dinner afterwards with her Mom, my Mom, my hubby and Anthony.

Also....I'm looking for a couple that is interested in a free quick photo shoot in a field of wildflowers - details are above.

So here are Lacey and Russ.....I'm shooting their wedding in May of next year - I can't wait!

lacey_russ-2-2 lacey_russ-3 lacey_russ-5 lacey_russ-6 lacey_russ-13 lacey_russ-9 lacey_russ-14 lacey_russ-12 lacey_russ-16 lacey_russ-15

3 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

What a gorgeous couple! I really like the last photo, because the lense you use is different and it creates a really unique image.

Unknown said...

These are so beautiful - I can't wait to see what do for the big day!

Amanda Dengler said...

what awesome happy smiles!! they make me happy too.

i love how well you use the light in all of your work. with these i like the sepia-look ones because i think it shows off that great use of light really well. but i like the color ones where you have them sitting on the ground and you're shooting down--it's a good angle for the guy. so i guess that's most of them. whatever.