Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Jones Family

As promised....here is the first of many blog posts I need to catch up on. This baby girl is so adorable...she was really good and so smiley. She was just starting to sit on her own, so Mom made her a little seat in the sand so we could get some sitting up portraits of her (what a great idea!) Kim's mom and Grandmother were in town so we were able to get a 4 generation picture as well. I'm lucky enough to still have my Mom and Grandma so I know how nice it is to have that special photo.

Look at this beauty!!

jones-2

Here's a pic of the whole family...everybody was so enamored with the baby that they didn't pay attention to the lady with the camera (haha) so I liked this one better than any of the formal "smile and say cheese" pics. I just love how the baby and great grandma are holding hands.

jones-5

And the special, Four generation photo.....

jones-6

jones-4 jones-7 jones-8 jones-9 jones-10 jones-11 jones-12

Kim (and family)...I hope you like the pictures...I look forward to seeing you again on Saturday for Katie's mini session!

2 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

The one of the family all looking at the baby is so cute! What an adorable little girl.

Unknown said...

Those were great pictures! I can't wait to see all of them. You guys look wonderful and miss Katie is so cute!