Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fall/Halloween Mini Sessions

This past weekend, it was a gorgeous day to do these mini sessions. The kids were absolutely adorable and I don't know who had more fun - the kids, the parents or ME! Here's a few of the sneak sneak peeks I sent the parents and I'll be posting more this week. I'll try to post a few each day to get us all the fall/halloween mood :)

alex-2 copy

caleb-1 copy

gunner-1 copy

katie-1 copy

owen-1 copy

samantha-1 copy

katie-2 copy

sophie-2 copy spencer-1 copy

3 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Cute! All of those kids are so adorable and all of these pics are unique. I think it's awesome that can still deliver creative shots when doing all the pics at the same spot.

Grandma Judy said...

The pictures were Great!!!! as always. Can`t wait to see the Christmas sessions .

Gigi said...

How lucky you are to be able to take pictures of all those cute little kids!!

They are great!