Monday, October 13, 2008

Sneak Sneak Peeks....

I have been incredibly busy and have gotten a bit behind on my blog posting (because I've been busy shooting!) So I thought I'd do a sneak sneak peek of the sessions that I will be featuring on the blog within the next week......

First up is my dear friend Jessica and her hubby and son....she's obviously a good friend because she hasn't threatened bodily harm yet (which would be deserved) because I haven't finished her session yet...and it was sort of quite a while ago. I'll get it done this week, sweetie. I swear. See, now I have witnesses!!!!

robbins_Family-2 spencer-3

During the month of September, I had 2 weddings. The first one was Shannon and Brian. We met them at t-ball last fall. Their son and Anthony played on the same team.

shannon_brian-1 shannon_brian-2

At the end of the month, Diana and I traveled to Hickory, NC for Sherry and Chris' wedding. They have been on the blog quite a bit over the last couple of months. We had such a great time!

sherry_chris_wedding-1 sherry_chris_wedding-2 sherry_chris_wedding-3

Next up is Kim and her family. Way back when, I used to sell Creative Memories and Kim was my customer (for a little bit). I hadn't talked to her in years, and she is friend's with Brian's cousin who referred her to me and low and behold, we had met before! They have the cutest baby girl!!

jones-1 jones-3

The next couple of pics to share are from my friend Brittany's little girl's birthday party. You may remember Ella from my website. She is the baby in the bookcase! Well, now she is 1 and I was there to document the big day.

ella_birthday-5 ella_birthday-3-2

Another family session.....Holly was a referral from Tammy (soccer ball baby :)) We went to her sister's house for the session. When I walked in I was pleasantly surprised - her brother in law is a landscaper and OMG....the yard was gorgeous! I felt like I had walked into a tropical paradise - complete with palm trees, numerous fountains, waterfall, a bar with a flat screen tv and of course, the pool!

bass-1 bass-2

You may remember this next little girl. One of the all time favorite sessions that my clients just love is the Sheally family. They were the family in white and pink at the beach. I have had so many compliments on these pics. Well, I fell in love with the little "tutu girl," so we met at the park to do some more....and I'm so glad we did...she's beautiful!

camden-31 camden-13

Up next, Lacey and Russ. We have become really good friends with Lacey's family over the past year. Her sister, Katie is the one I'm following on the blog who is pregnant. Lacey and Russ got engaged over the weekend and called to see if I could squeeze them in before Russ went back to PA where he lives (he's moving here in the near future :)) So I just so happened to have an evening free and we headed down to the beach. Yet another couple who makes my job easy cuz they are gorgeous!

lacey_russ-2 lacey_russ-1

Finally, I had an engagement session with Rob and Susanna. I'm totally bummed that they are getting married in Charlotte so I won't be shooting their wedding, but we sure did have a good time at their session. (I'll be doing a session for Susanna's sister later this month, so watch for that)

susanna_rob-3 susanna_rob-6

Whew! So, see? I've been super duper busy and I'm editing pics as quick as I can. I'm also trying to place orders, deliver orders, make future plans for my business, do more sessions, squeeze some time in with my family, oh and sleep a little...haha. Seriously though, thank you to all of my WONDERFUL clients for your patience and for being so so cool and tons of fun!!!

3 comments:

Diana said...

Yay!!!!!!! Wow, I had forgetten just how many sessions you've had lately. It's so much fun to see little bits of all of them. I have to admit, I'm partial to Sherry & Chris' wedding. (probably because I was there!). I can't wait to see all of them!!!

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

You weren't kidding about posting a big post on your blog. lol.

These are great pics. All of the families and couples and kids look so great in their own ways!

Anonymous said...

OMG, all of these are absolutely wonderful. You do amazing work and seriously I know you are busy-so do not worry. I am so proud of you! I love all the christmas card options-OMG and I am excited about the holiday sessions to come! Love you! Thank you for the shots you posted of us, so fun....