Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Larrin and Jordan - part 2

Here it is, after midnight....the house is quiet and I just finished editing Larrin and Jordan's session, so I thought I would share them here. I have been incredibly busy and sessions for the holidays are booking quickly. I still have a few dates left at the end of October and beginning of November, so if you want one, shoot me an email ASAP. Also, I will be offering some holiday mini sessions (similar to the fall/halloween sessions) in November, if that will work better for you and your family. Ok onto the good stuff....

I met Larrin and Jordan down at Kure Beach for the 2nd half of their engagement session. The weather prevented us from doing it the same day, but that's ok. We got to spend more time together this way. 

They have been so patient waiting for these while I have been totally swamped, so thanks guys!!

I hope you have an awesome wedding and a wonderful life together. You are such a sweet couple!

larrin_jordan_kurebeach-1 larrin_jordan_kurebeach-5 larrin_jordan_kurebeach-11larrin_jordan_kurebeach-24 larrin_jordan_kurebeach-15 larrin_jordan_kurebeach-20 larrin_jordan_kurebeach-22 larrin_jordan_kurebeach-23

3 comments:

Diana said...

OOh, I love the one on the rocks where the water looks all swirly. How did you do that??

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Sweet pics. Can I say that they're all my favorites??? Cuz, they are!

Anonymous said...

these are so awesome, my goodness!!
So romantic and sweet.