Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Bass Family

A couple of weeks ago I photographed the Bass Family. When the Mom booked the session, she told me she wanted to have it done in her sister's backyard. So imagine how thrilled I was when I walked in and found a beautiful, gorgeous, wonderful, beautiful tropical paradise! It was so awesome! A photographer's dream. And the best part was the (whole) family was a lot of fun and hopefully I'll be going back to take pics of the sister and her hubby.

So...here's a few of my favorites....

Thanks guys for a fun time - I hope you like the pics!

bass-3 bass-11 bass-9 bass-5 bass-6 bass-12 bass-16 bass-18 bass-19 bass-26 bass-23 bass-33 bass-29

1 comment:

Pappy Dave said...

The eyes.. that's what is so different is how you capture the eyes of your subjects. It also helps when you take pictures of a beautiful family.