Thursday, October 23, 2008

Snip! Snip!

For most of my life, I've always had my hair short. Sometimes it has been a little too short (boy short or spikey short). Brian always says he likes me with long hair, but after a year of always wearing my hair up in a clip, I had been tossing around the idea of getting it cut. The other thing you should know about me is when I do decide to get my haircut, I want to get it cut RIGHT NOW!

I had never been to this particular salon before, but had heard good things about it. I made the call at 10:40am and they just happened to have an opening at noon today. YEA! So off I went.

Here are the before pictures....the quality is horrendous, but I was home alone and tried to take a self portrait (I guess I need to work on that..haha). I should also know better than to take pics in my yellow office, because it makes me look umm...yellow!

before_front before_back

And here it is...my new do. I loooooooove it!!!! If you're looking for a new hair stylist...go see Shellie Rodriguez at Salon Beyond Basics here in Wilmington! Love it!!!

Oh and my 5 year old took these 2 after pics of me!!

after_front

after_back

ponytail

I was getting the camera ready for Anthony and I took a couple of pics of him to get the settings right and just happened to love this pic of him!

anthony

9 comments:

Diana said...

Hot mama!!!!! I love love love the new 'do. You have needed this for a LONG time!! Seriously, it looks amazing!! Very sassy :)

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Cute! I love it too!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh - you are so beautiful. I always thought that but your hair hid your precious face! Awesome change!

Life Glimpsed: The Denglers said...

so sassy cuuuute!!

Grandma Judy said...

WOW WOW and WOW !!!!. thats all I can say, Its looks great.

Pappy Dave said...

What's a Pappy to say???? I do love how much softer you look now.Also is your "after" picture that Anthony took going to be your new profile picture for your blog? Hard to believe the haircut made that much difference, but it did. I Love you baby.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!! It looks great.. Pappy had a great idea to use as your new profile.. I am sure Brian can't keep his hands to himself tonight.. :) ha!! Les

Anonymous said...

You are so beautiful!!! I love the new cut!!! - britt baker

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! Who knew your hair was that long!! It looks fantastic short.