Thursday, October 16, 2008

Camden

Wow! I have been spoiled with little girls lately. It seems that I know tons of people who have little boys and they are definitely cute (I have one of my own)...but there's something about a little girl - especially a girly girl! So I met Camden and her mommy at the park the other day to capture some cutie patootie pics....I love them!! She is such a little sweetie - and just turned 2!

camden-3 camden-4 camden-5 camden-8 camden-10 camden-12 camden-14 camden-21 camden-23 camden-25 camden-34 camden-26

5 comments:

Diana said...

You already know my feelings about these pictures, but OH MY GOSH!!! I just can't believe how precious she is...she literally looks like a baby doll. I'm sure her parents are thrilled with how these turned out. The one where she's laying on her back with her arm above her head looks like a model....how the heck did you guys get her to pose?

Great job once again

Anonymous said...

OMG This girl seriously has to win the MOST BEAUTIFUL CHILD IN THE WORLD award!!! She's absolutely adorable and you pictures are great :)

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

She is so precious and innocent looking! I love these pics. I'm hoping you continue to be spoiled with more little girl clients, so that you can work your magic again and again and again. :)

Anonymous said...

This girl is one of the prettiest little things I have ever seen-OMG! Katie, this needs to be your female cover model because we know your sweetie is the main male cover model (of course your awesome nephew too). My gracious, her eyes are so beautiful, they really do not look real! I am loving these pics-----WOW!

Life Glimpsed: The Denglers said...

oh my gosh, katie - that little girl is beautiful! seriously beautiful...and you brought out the pure sweetness of her. those eyes. man. her parents are in trrrooouuuuble. ;)