Tuesday, October 14, 2008

"Coach" Stuart and his bride to be...

These 2 are getting married this weekend and we met for a super quick engagement session. They needed a couple of pics for their guest book/frame for guests to sign and we met for lunch to chat about details. This "session" lasted less than 10 minutes, but we got some great shots. We met at Mayfaire - goes to show you that you don't need a fancy place to do a photo session :)

Oh and did I mention we met Stuart this past Spring because he was Anthony's t-ball coach?!?

I can't wait for your wedding, you two! See you Sunday!

vick-1 vick-2 vick-6 vick-4 vick-7 vick-9 vick-13

2 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Good pics. looking forward to seeing more from the wedding!

Penny said...

Katie, this is my first visit to your blog and I just wanted to say I love your work! You have some really great shots here!

Also... Love the new hair cut!!