Friday, March 27, 2009

The Winners and a Rockin Maternity Session

OK, first things first...who won the Girlfriend's Contest???!!?!?

With 52% of the vote.....congratulations Carlie and friends!! You have won a super duper fun photo session with me and you will each receive an 8x10. And you'll get to be super models and have your pics on my blog and website :) What is better than that? haha

image

Colandra and Chapin were tied for 2nd place! So, I've decided to do a mini girlfriends session for you and your friends as well!!!!!!!!! You will each receive a 5x7 from your shoot and you'll also get to star on the blog and website. How awesome is that?!?  So, ladies....all 3 of you need to contact me to get your sessions set up. In the meantime, I'll be working on pricing and packages for Girlfriends sessions so if you're interested in getting your gal pals together, shoot me an email and I'll be sure to get you the details first!

Thank you to everyone for taking the time to vote! I hope you enjoyed it. Very soon, I'll be doing another giveaway and it's a BIG one!!! Let's just say if you're getting married in the near future, you'll want to stay tuned to the blog for a special announcement!!

OK, now onto a fabulous rockin maternity session. Jana took the time to compile some of her favorite maternity shots she had seen on the internet. When we got together, we had a blast trying to replicate some of those shots. Jana was very daring to bare all! And the best part...she has given me permission to share them with you so you can see a different side to maternity pics. I think these were done very tastefully and they are very artsy! I know that not everybody wants these type of pics, but I encourage you to bare as much as you feel comfortable with since the pregnant body is so beautiful.

Thank you Jana for letting me share these!!jana_maternity-31

jana_maternity-30  jana_maternity-26  jana_maternity-22 jana_maternity-1jana_maternity-12jana_maternity-24reeditjpg jana_maternity-13 jana_maternity-21  jana_maternity-17 jana_maternity-14_Bwjana_maternity-18  jana_maternity-6 jana_maternity-2jana_maternity-8   jana_maternity-23jana_maternity-3

3 comments:

Amanda Dengler said...

oh my goodness katie, these are AWESOME!! great job! i like them all, but i love, love the ones of the landscape of her body.

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Awesome photos! I love the ones with the little girl.

Brittany Landers said...

The nude shots are so beautiful and tastefully done. Love them!