Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Little Sister

My sister, brother in law and little nephew Edwin live about 45 minutes away, so we don't always get a chance to see them on the weekend. We're a close family, so any time we get to hang out, we usually have a great time. Last weekend, it was gorgeous and my sister, Diana, nephew Edwin, my son, Anthony and our parents went to Halyburton Park to play and then we ended up walking the whole "loop" there...I think it's about a mile or so...Edwin walked the whole way. So did I. That's a big deal for me..cuz of my back/leg injuries...:) Anyway....today my sister came up for another saturday day with us (her hubby works on the weekends quite often). Today was the day of haircuts....my Mom and I went to meet Diana at a cute little hair salon for kids...Cuttin Up, this morning. Diana took him there the other day and he flipped out when it was time to get in the chair...so she brought in reinforcements today...us! We got it done..lol. Then Diana went to get her hair cut for the first time in like a year! She came over afterwards to help me with some stuff and I took some pics of her and her fancy new do...isn't it awesome?

diana_haircut-2

You would think that as a photographer I would take pics of my own family quite often...but I really don't. I need to change that!   Later this afternoon we ran to the store and then back to my parent's house for dinner and playing with the kids....the boys had us rolling a few times! Gotta love free entertainment!

I love my sister dearly....she's one of my best friends. She has been helping me from day one with Katie Mathews Photography....she writes stuff for me (cuz I'm so not a writer...have you noticed?), she proofs almost every single pic for me (to make sure they look good), and she always puts up with listening to me and all my "great" ideas...haha. She's also a great auntie to my little T man. I love you sis!!

Here's a few more of her fabulous haircut....oh and....tonight marks the 2nd week in a row that I have met my goal of blogging 5 out of 7 days a week - can I get a WOO HOO?????

diana_haircut-1 diana_haircut-3 diana_haircut-4

And finally...this one cracks me up because I was making her laugh....but I love it because I love to hear her laugh! Yes, I know it's cheesy...but true. We always have such a good time together!

diana_haircut-5

3 comments:

Life Glimpsed: The Denglers said...

she is BEEEEAUTIFUL!

Diana said...

Awww...thanks sis!! I love you too :)

Anonymous said...

very nice do! You look fabulous!