Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Edwin!!

My nephew is 2 today! I was so honored to get to be in the delivery room when he was born....

baby2 copy

Yesterday, we celebrated his birthday at a place called Simply Play. It was a lot of fun and Edwin (and Anthony) had a blast. I'll do a more extensive post in the next day or two...but for tonight I thought I'd at least share a couple. It's been a long day with a sick child, my back's hurting worse than normal and I've got a ton on my plate. But I had to wish my sweet nephew a Happy Birthday! I love you handsome!!

edwin-3

Looking at this picture you would think he had gotten an awesome gift...which I'm sure he did, but he was excited about the tissue paper...haha

edwin-1

2 comments:

Diana said...

Yay!!! Thanks for posting these :) I was feeling guilty because I didn't have a bday post for him on my blog...but no internet makes it tough! haha. We had so much fun and I love that we get to share these milestones together :)

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Happy B-day, little guy!