Monday, January 4, 2010

Monday, Monday….

As the first Monday of the year is coming to a close…I’m indulging in one of my guilty pleasures – watching the Bachelor and eating Oreos…(ok 2 guilty pleasures). I thought now would be a good time to do some blog posts. I have about 50 sessions to share…seriously. I got so far behind but I really want to share them anyway….so I’m going to just do a little blog-o-thon over the next week and post about 5-7 sessions each day. My goal is to be current in a week so I can share new stuff. I’m also working on my fresh, new blog and website….yay!!

So first up for your viewing pleasure is the Pugh girls…. I did a mini session with them on the beach back in August (gasp!) Then the littlest one turned a year old a few weeks later and I did a few pics of her in her cute l’il tutu!

pugh-1pugh-5 pugh-3 pugh-2 pugh-7 pugh-4 pugh-6 tutu-1 tutu-3 tutu-7 tutu-11

No comments: