Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Bunch of Randomness

So I thought I’d share a bunch of random tidbits….because I can…

  • I have blogged 37 (38 w/this one) times this month already. Last year…I only blogged 82 times total. Pitiful. Glad I’m well on my way to blasting that number out of the water in 2010!
  • We got a Wii for Christmas. We love it! We play it a lot! But not too much.
  • This week our heat went out, our internet went out and the car was broken. All in 24 hours.
  • We have had our puppy, Scooby Doo for a year this month. He was 4 months old when we got home, so technically, he is still a puppy…or a teenager..or something like that.
  • We had visitors here from Minnesota over the past week. My cousins, Megan (21) and Emily (19)…we had tons of fun. When Megan graduates in May she might move here…we’re trying to talk her into bringing Emily too :)
  • Last week, we went bowling with the MN visitors (and my Mom). We had a blast and it was the first time my Mom had bowled in over 20 years..she was actually good. I beat everybody in the first game. That never ever happens. My score went steadily downhill over the next 3 games.
  • Anthony is out of school on Monday, so we’re taking a mini vacation to Myrtle Beach tomorrow. We’re going to stay at a resort with an indoor water park. Anthony doesn’t even know we’re going. It’s not Disney, but he’s going to be pretty surprised. I plan to have a great time..just sayin.
  • I like to read trashy smut books, so after I publish this post, I’m going to go snuggle up on the couch with my new favorite down blanket and read. I might even get a cute 6 yr old boy to snuggle with me while he watches cartoons. If I’m really lucky, an 80 pound puppy will also snuggle with us. Yea, that’s pretty much a given.

Here’s some pics with regards to the above…

Anthony skateboarding on the Wii/Balance Board…he’s actually pretty good at it…

misc-2

Anthony & Daddy have been playing the Legos Star Wars Game on the Wii..I thought it was funny the other night to walk in there and see both animals laying with Brian  and the 2 of them playing. (I’m trying hard to remember to take personal pics of every day life.)misc-5

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii……misc-3  The day the heat was out, Diana and Lillian were at the house (along with my cousins)…we were playing the (you guessed it) Wii all day and ordered pizza and just bummed out. Since there was no heat, everybody snuggled under blankets including Lillian and Diana…diana_cold-1

Here’s little baby Scooby when we got him last January at 4 months old…. puppy-8[4]

And here he is now….Such a big boy! I never thought I’d be an animal person but I sure love my puppy! misc-4

Since my sister is still on maternity leave, when the girls (From MN) were here, we hung out at my house a lot during the day to play Wii and I would work in my office while everybody alternating playing games and holding baby Lillian. Here’s Megan…the future RN!

misc-1

And here’s one of the pics from bowling… bowling-1

Finally, just a cute picture of my boy that I took tonight…isn’t he handsome? :)  anthony-1 That’s it! Have a great rest of the weekend…I won’t be blogging tomorrow, but might on Monday..depends on what time we get back from Myrtle Beach.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

ooooooh! Tony and I were just talking in the car about him needing to take me to Myrtle Beach! You guys have fun and I shall remain jealous. :D

- My smutty novels kick your smutty novels butt .. it's all I'm sayin' :D

aaaand OMG yall's dog is SO CUTE!! I Want one, what kind is he?

I'm on my way out *teeears*

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

I love that Snoopy and Scooby cuddle together. That's one thing my dogs and cat don't really do. I mean that cuddle with us a ton, but not really with each other.

HAVE FUN IN MYRTLE BEACH!!!!!