Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The McCain Family

This fall, one of my absolute favorite families from last year called me to do some new pictures of their beautiful girls. We were going to go out on the boat like last year but that didn’t work out, so instead I went to their house. We had so much fun! They have a beautiful home and have a pond in the backyard so that made for a great backdrop. In addition, the girls had fun playing on their swings/slide….kids always do great when we do pictures at home because they are comfortable and in their own environment! It was a couple weeks before Halloween so Tricia (mom) brought out the Halloween costumes for a couple of shots and then we ended with dance outfits. I can’t wait to do it again!

mccain-1 mccain-2 mccain-3

I love, love, love this one!! And apparently Mom and Dad did too because they ordered it – HUUUUGE! I can’t wait to see how it turned out when they got it framed…I bet it’s beautiful!! mccain-4 mccain-5 mccain-14 family pic resized mccain-18 mccain-26 mccain-28 mccain-31

Another of my faves, although I’m sure Chris will kill me for posting this one….he is such a good Daddy and so good with those cute l’il girls! mccain-33 mccain-35

No comments: