Friday, January 15, 2010

TGIF

So it’s Friday night and I’m about to fall asleep, but since I’ve done so good with blogging daily, I just had to pop on here and do a quick post. I’m almost caught up with sharing all of my 2009 sessions – yay! I should be able to wrap them up next week. In the meantime, I had such a fun session today with 2 super sweet people. Some of you may have seen this on facebook already and I will give the full story later, but a year ago tomorrow…

Flight attendant & handsome marine…meet on a flight to IRAQ! After a year together via email, phone and a 2 week R&R..they are in loooove….

Here’s a quick pic with many more to follow…

I have a shoot in the a.m. so I’m going to bed..night!

brandi_tony-1

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie,
I do have to say that you have made my sister Brandi very happy. All she has talked about was how you were going to take her and Tony pictures. And i have to say, you are amazing. You have taken the most beautiful pictures of these two i have ever seen. I don't think any one can do the things you have done in my sisters pictures. You have captured there love for each other in these pictures. And I know that my sister and Tony are very happy with the out come of the photos. As well as all of our family and friends. Thank you for doing this. I have to say there story is a one of a kind. And I would like to thank you for every thing you have done. And your other pictures are just as beautiful as the ones you have taken of Brandi and her Tony.

Thank You,
Brittany (Brandi's big sis)

Diana said...

Yay for love!!!!! And sexy uniforms :)

I hope you stay in touch with them!

Brandi said...

Katie you are a rockstar with that camera. :D I love this one! Actually I love them all, I can't decide. LOL

:( Tony STILL hasn't woken up other then opening his eyes and shutting them. I can't wait to show him! :D

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Awesome story. Awesome picture. I can't wait to see more of photos from this session!