Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Brown Family

Good Sunday Morning to you! We went to church last night, so I’m enjoying some at home time this a.m. rocking out to some tunes and doing some blogging (and editing). My boys are playing the Wii and it’s chilly outside…so we’re all under blankets in here..love it!

The next family I’m going to share with you is the Brown family. I had never met them before our mini session. Unfortunately because it was a mini session, little man took a little while to warm up to me so we weren’t able to get as many shots as I would’ve liked, but when I got home and looked at the pics, I was really happy with them. I just love that they are so real!

Brown family, I hope I get a chance to do a longer session for you….I know we would have fun!

brown-1 brown-4 brown-2 brown-6 brown-9 brown-5 brown-7 brown-14 brown-11 brown-16 brown-17

No comments: