Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Nikki – Senior Session

Back in September, I did some senior pics for a really nice young lady that travelled all the way down here from Garner, NC! She and her Mom (and 2 friends) walked around Wrightsville Beach with me and stopped at various spots for pics. She was super organized and had all of her different outfits with matching accessories etc. She was an absolute natural in front of the camera which made my job super easy. We also lucked out and got the most beautiful sunset at the end.

I don’t do many senior sessions, but they are a ton of fun, so if you or anyone you know is graduating this year or next, contact me about becoming a senior rep (you can get your session for FREE and earn print credits as well!)

collins-1 collins-2 collins-3 collins-4 collins-5 collins-6 collins-7 collins-8 collins-9 collins-10 collins-11

No comments: