Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Zach – Senior Pictures

One of the other sessions I did while in MN was my cousin Zach’s senior pictures. I was so excited to get to do these for him because he is my Godson and I just can’t believe he’s old enough to be a senior in high school! I moved to NC almost 12 years ago, so he was only a little older than Anthony is now. Unfortunately we don’t get to see each other often enough…we’re lucky if we see the family once a year, so it was so much fun to spend some time with him. His Mom, my cousin, Nikki and Brian and I (and of course Zach) went to the Nature Center that Nikki used to work at and wandered around taking pics – there was lots of laughing and even a few pics taken!

zach-1 zach-2 zach-3 zach-4 zach-5 zach-6 zach-7 zach-8 zach-9 zach-10 zach-11 zach-12

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Oh Katie these are stunning! Congrats to him and his soon graduation. :D

Anonymous said...

Awww - he is so cute :) And your photos are amazing.

Nikki