Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The King Family

This is my 7th post tonight in my mission to get caught up on sharing my 2009 sessions w/in the next week. My stats are higher than usual, so I assume people are looking at them :) Let me know in the comments below if you’re enjoying seeing the pics or if it’s boring or what..lol. Cuz inquiring minds want to know….lol.

Next up is the King family. Their girls are so cute and were really well behaved. I am so lucky..I have such great families I get to work with!

new family pic king-3 king-6 king-11 king-14 king-4 king-8 king-34 king-16 king-15 king-21 king-25 king-26 king-30

2 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

The girls are adorable. The littlest girl looks like such a trendsetter in her turtleneck and jeans. :)

Brandi said...

I agree with JayBee, those little girls are beyond precious.