Thursday, January 7, 2010

Tim & Lynn – Engaged!

Well I haven’t gotten too many comments on the blog, but people have been emailing me individually telling me they are enjoying the blog-o-thon so I’m glad!

Next up is Tim and Lynn. They are getting married in June and yours truly is their wedding photographer. The wedding will take place here in Wilmington – it should be a lot of fun. We broke their engagement session up into 2 nights because they wanted some downtown and some on their boat and at Masonboro Island. We had such a blast! We did the beach pics on a Friday and met the next day to do downtown pics.

Tim & Lynn – thanks for choosing me to be your wedding photographer – I can’t wait to capture your big day for you!

tim_lynn-17 tim_lynn-5 tim_lynn-9 tim_lynn-10 tim_lynn-12 tim_lynn-15 tim_lynn-20 tim_lynn-22 tim_lynn-23 tim_lynn-24 tim_lynn-26 tim_lynn-28 tim_lynn-34 tim_lynn-30

So I started this earlier today, and then got super busy. I did a shoot and then I have family here in town and by the time I’m getting back to this now at 9:30pm…I finished it…but I’m tired…and I have a headache and I’m going to bed. So I didn’t get a ton of posts done today – just this one..but I’ll make up for it tomorrow :) Night!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Oh Katie Katie Katie! I love love it! This couple is beyond precious and they look SO in love! SIGH!!