Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Sheesley Family

Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone is staying warm during yet another chilly day. It’s supposed to warm up by the end of the week, so we’ll see. I have another great share today. The Sheesley family is absolutely adorable.  I can’t stress enough how nice it looks when families coordinate and don’t match. I always say, if you wouldn’t be seen walking down the street together on a “regular” day wearing what you’re wearing for pics, then that is not you (and your family!) Wear something that represents you!

They told me they don’t photograph well, but I beg to differ!!

sheesley-3 sheesley-11 sheesley-5 sheesley-7 sheesley-9 sheesley-8 sheesley-13 sheesley-14

It was time for a quick wardrobe change and I about died when I saw her adorable outfit!!!! Love the boots, love the dress, love the hat!!

 sheesley-16 sheesley-18 sheesley-24 sheesley-25 sheesley-1 sheesley-2 sheesley-30

One more change of clothes and we played with bubbles and closed out the session with some pics of her reading in her room..so cute!

sheesley-32 sheesley-35

2 comments:

Diana said...

I LOVE the one of mom & dad kissing with the sweet little girl looking on. And the last one of you "peeking" in the room is super cute too...gives me ideas for when Lillian gets bigger! And Meredith is crazy if she thinks they don't photograph well...what a beautiful family :)

Unknown said...

Katie - you are so sweet! We've never had good photos before - you are exceptional! Thanks again for all of your help!