Monday, January 11, 2010

Jerry The Graduate

I’ll share some more of Emily and Stephen’s wedding tomorrow, but for now, I want to share pics from my “biggest fan!” Seriously, that’s how he signs his emails to me – I admit, I love it! Jerry is such a super duper nice guy! In December, Jerry graduated from Mount Olive with a degree in Healthcare Management, so he wanted to mark the occasion with some photos. We only had a short window because we were losing light and it was chilly, but we still rocked it out. I’m sure many of you have seen these since he has shown them to the whole world..haha…but for those who haven’t…you’re in for a treat….

hall-1 hall-3 hall-4

I can’t remember what year he told me he started going to college…it was in the 90s sometime…and this hat was significant because he bought it the first year of college and has kept it (and worn it, as you can tell) this whole time. I love pics that have a meaningful touch to them! hall-6 hall-9 hall-10 hall-12hall-13 hall-14 hall-17hall-18Congratulations, Jerry! I can’t wait to do some more soon :) 

No comments: