Monday, January 11, 2010

The Alexander Family

Oh my goodness, I can NOT wait to show you the pics from this session. I shared one a while back, but I have many many more. Little Avery is so adorable!!! I had never met them before our holiday session and I sure hope that isn’t the last time I see them. I’m sure Avery will just continue to get cuter and cuter. Ok enough gushing..check out the pics of this baby doll (oh yea, and of her Mom and Dad and doggies)…

alexander-1 alexander-3 2v alexander-6 alexander-9 alexander-25 2v_1alexander-21 alexander-22 alexander-10 alexander-11 alexander-13 alexander-15 alexander-29 alexander-31 alexander-27 alexander-17Whew! I know…it was a lot of pics..but I just couldn’t decide which ones to share!! Hope it was worth it :)

2 comments:

KRISTIE said...

what a doll! such great work

Diana said...

SHUT UP!!!!!! Oh my goodness, that little girl is sooooo adorable! She looks like a baby doll :)