Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Katie and Matt – Baby On The Way

ktb_shower-013

I love my job! Have I said that lately? One of the fun things I get paid to do is attend parties and take pictures, eat yummy food and hang out with awesome people. It’s rough I tell you! I had the opportunity to do the party thang this past weekend when Carlie and Leah (pals with Emily, of Emily-and-Stephen’s-wedding-on-the-side-of-the-mountain and Katie, the mommy to be) threw a shower for Katie (and Matt). The shower was at Carlie’s step-dad’s house, right on the water. It had lots and lots of windows and a beautiful view, so even though it was only like 30 degrees, Katie & Matt braved the elements for about a 5 minute photo session outside before the guests arrived.

ktb_shower-002ktb_shower-008 ktb_shower-004ktb_shower-005 ktb_shower-012

I bet you can’t guess how far along this mommy-to-be is, can you? Ok I’ll tell you..she’s 34 weeks….isn’t she gorgeous?? I couldn’t believe she was that far along!!

ktb_shower-015ktb_shower-016ktb_shower-017 

After the pics, we headed inside for the party. It was small and intimate and so much fun. They didn’t do traditional party games but one of the activities they had was cookie decorating – great idea!

ktb_shower-106

They also had yummy food and super cute decorations! The baby’s room has a fish decor going on, so that’s why they did some decorating with the bath toys!

details_3v

details If you want to see all the pictures from the shower, click here for the slideshow.

ktb_shower-018

In a couple weeks, we will be getting together for a full maternity session; I can’t wait!

By the way, is anybody else shocked that I’ve posted 2 blogs this week that are from CURRENT sessions? OMG!!

3 comments:

Carlie said...

OMG LOVE IT!!! Thanks girl!!! :) You rock!!! Just Dance night soon!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brianna said...

Good Lord! She is beautiful and I can't believe she's only 34 weeks.

Your photography is outstanding. Thanks so much for delurking.

Bri
Little Green Pastures