Friday, May 29, 2009

Family Emergency

I'm frantically trying to get my stuff packed and bills paid and all that fun stuff before 10:20 tomorrow morning when my sister, Mom, Dad and I are leaving for Minnesota. We got the call around 12:15pm today that my Grandma passed away. Family is so important to us so it was a no brainer that now is the time to go and be with the rest of our family and also so we will be there for the funeral (likely to be Tuesday). So I'll be out of the office until at least Wed, June 3rd. If you are waiting on anything from me...orders, proofs, emails etc.... I will get back to you just as soon as I possibly can.  I know I have the best clients ever, so your patience in this difficult time is much appreciated. 

Just a quick picture of my baby and my Grandma.... telling him tonight was tough and he's especially sad that Mommy is leaving for 6 days....(the longest I've ever been away from him)...it put another crack in my already broken heart.

The last time we saw Grandma was when we went up to MN in Aug last year.... I had no idea that it was the last time I would see her and I am so grateful for all the pictures I took on that trip. So hug those you love...tell them you love them... you never know when it will be your last chance.

mn_blog-17

2 comments:

Shannon Dunlap said...

Katie and Family~
Sorry to hear about your Grandma, you guys are in out thoughts and prayers. Have a safe trip!


The Dunlap Family!

Grandma Judy said...

After seeing the picture of Anthony and your Grandma. I only wish my Mother could of lived to have met Anthony, He would of been her first Great Grandchild. But I know she is looking down on him every day,and enjoying seeing Jimmy and I being Grandparents.