Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Free Wedding Coverage - The Winner

Congratulations to EMILY AND STEPHEN!! It looks like I'll be going to Western NC in September to share/document your special day with you!!

Thank you to everyone who voted!

emily

On another note.... most of you know I'm having surgery tomorrow a.m. I know I'll be in great hands but I can't help it...I'm scared to death and my nerves are absolutely shot today....so if you would say a little prayer for me today (and tomorrow)  I sure would appreciate it. I'm working like crazy to get all my edits finished before tomorrow but it may not happen....so please be patient with me over the next week. Thank you :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY!!! Thanks so much Katie!! And you'll definitely be in our prayers. I hope all goes perfectly tomorrow. Keep us posted when you can. <3

Unknown said...

YAY!!! Thanks so much Katie!! And you'll definitely be in our prayers. I hope all goes perfectly tomorrow. Keep us posted when you can. <3

Brittany Landers said...

I hope your surgery goes well! :)