Thursday, May 7, 2009

Kaydee Grace: Newborn

So many sessions to blog.... this sweetie pie was born in the middle of March to a beautiful family. I was honored that they asked me to do one of my hospital mini sessions for them the day after she was born. So sit back and enjoy this image heavy post.

kaydee_hosp-1 kaydee_hosp-7 kaydee_hosp-3 kaydee_hosp-10 kaydee_hosp-4 kaydee_hosp-6 kaydee_hosp-12

A little over a week later, I headed over to their home to do the "official" newborn session. Big brother wasn't too sure about me in the beginning but he warmed up to me before long and I got some great images of him too!

kaydee-2 kaydee-3 kaydee-4 kaydee-9 kaydee-12

While Mom fed Kaydee, we went upstairs to play in big brother's room. I love the decor in his room!

kaydee-15 kaydee-17 kaydee-19

After she ate, she went to sleep (yeah!!)

kaydee-20

kaydee-23 kaydee-29

And then we went to her room - also decorated super cute...

kaydee-31 kaydee-30 kaydee-32 kaydee-38

Last, but not least.... a couple weeks before Kaydee was born, I went over to their house to meet them and one of the things they did was give me a tour of the house so I could start getting some ideas of poses/props etc that I might want to try.... when I saw that Dad had a bright orange pool table in his "Man room," I knew we needed to use it!!

kaydee-36

And that's it for tonight.... if you haven't voted for the free wedding coverage (below), please do so before Tuesday night...thanks!

3 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Oh, she's so precious! I love the name too!

Diana said...

Gorgeous, beautiful, precious....I could go on and on!!!

Gigi said...

What a great idea to incorporate daddy by using the pool table!