Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ella Turns 1!

Just a quick reminder if you haven't voted in my free wedding coverage contest, you have a little over an hour left! Tomorrow I'll announce the winner.

Be prepared for some super cuteness in the pics I'm sharing tonight. This little girl is so adorable and was really good for the session. Mom had so many cute outfits picked for her and we took pics all around their house. I love doing sessions in/around my client's homes. There are a couple of reasons... 1 - the kids are usually more comfortable at home and will relax and show me their personalities and 2 - it's your home! So it's your things..your rooms etc. Love it!

Ok...I warned you...be prepared for the cuteness... :)

ella-2 ella-3 ella-7 ella-1 ella-8 ella-12 ella-13 ella-16 ella-18 ella-17

Ella loves her books so we had to incorporate those into our session....

ella-20 ella-24

ella-27 ella-30 ella-28

Finally....we closed the session with a little cake smashin!

ella-32 ella-33 ella-37 ella-43

See, I told ya....

I'm having surgery Thursday and will be out of the office for at least a week and I won't be shooting for 3-4 weeks....so if you need anything, email/call me tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

So cute!!! I can't believe she's one already! (She's the same Ella that was in the bookshelf, right?)

Brittany Baker said...

I am so excited to be catching up on your pictures! I love the birthday pictures! I wish I had thought to do that for Ella's 1st birthday!! They are super adorable! How on earth did you get Ella to smile the entire time? What a happy baby!

I hope you are planning on blogging tonight - hint hint : )